Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 7, a day to explore...

I woke up all good to go for yet another day, so I headed on out with the mission to go and shop and check out the scene.


So I checked out Mission Viejo Mall.  It's a pretty huge mall, with pretty much all the stores and shops you can think of, like...

The Apple Store...


And I kid you not, like 5 stores to the right, there was a Windows Store, friggen hilarious...


And props to Macy's for their breast cancer awareness month, with mannequins dressed in lingerie and pink boxing gloves, lol...


I then hit it on off to a few more stores, and upon leaving them, there was a pumpkin patch, carnival thingy that caught my eyes.  It was pretty interesting, it's catered more towards the kiddies with rides, games, etc.  And of course there was pumpkins...


Stacks of orange pumpkins...


Stacks of white pumpkins...


Rows of pumpkins...


And pumpkins on roids...


After my adventure, I headed back to my friend's folks' place, and riiiiiight before I reached home, Cold Stone caught the corner of my eye.  So I had my fav, Gotta Have It Sized coffee icecream with Nestle Crunch and malted milk powder, mmmm, my 2nd favorite way to have icecream.


So all in all, it was a good day, didn't do too much damage as far as shopping goes.  I got some goodies for the chocoholics in my family and for the office peopz.  Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment