Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 11, shoppin for the crib...

Before day 11's adventure,

Had to get some morning grub, this time, my friend took my to Dinah's, oh man, killer food there.  I had me steak and eggs and a Belgian waffle...


We then hit it to my fav place to shop for my crib, Ikea.  That place is the bomb diggity, super cool stuff, for good deals...


We did more shopping and then met up with another bunch of my Cali friends, and to no surprise, we ate again, lol.  This time it was at Lazy Dogs.  For pupu's we had nachos...


And for din din, I had this shrimp stir fry thing, pretty killerz...


We then headed back to my friends' crib and kicked back for a bit.  My friend and his son did a Kikaida performance for me and my other friend, sooooooooo awesome!  I swear I have the coolest buddies, lol.  (Thanks man for the figure, he'll look awesome with my collection!)


You would think that would be all for the day right?  Big negative, haha.  After cruisin with my friends, we then hit it to the nearby hometown aka Korean Town, aka K Town for some late night dessert.  The latest thing that's a craze in Cali are these food wagons, which serve anything from Korean kalbi tacos, to dim sam and the list goes on and on.  The one we went to, called Get Shaved, if I remember correctly serves shave ice, yup you heard it, shave ice Hawaii style with all of the flavors including li hing mui, haha awesome.


And another thing they make are these icecream sandwiches, oh man, it was sooooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment