Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 10 cont'd...

So after some minor shopping,

I hit the streets and took some graff n street art pics.  JLed hits up a post at the closed down Bape store...

Where the Wild Things are graff style...



Someone hit up this garage door, awesome...


In La Barracuda parking lot...


Outside of La Barracuda building...


I thought this was pretty killer...


The back street of Melrose blown up...







 



Right before leaving Melrose, I saw this perfect opportunity to snap this pic, the irony of it all, a houseless person's shopping cart parked next to a Mercedes, AWESOME!


After Melrose, my friend and I hit up The Grove...


And we saw my homie Mario Lopez, lol...


Later that night we hit up 50's Diner for some shakes.  But man, the decor of the place was pretty mean, old school comic books, Monroe pics, 50's music, good times...




No comments:

Post a Comment