Saturday, July 13, 2013

HaynMade hits the states part 2, Day 4...

Sorry kiddies,

There's no Day 3 entry, it was spent primarily running around getting decorations n what not for the final sha bang, the final of 3 50th anniversary parties for my friend's folks, this time in California.

I gotta hand it off to the Tijeras Golf Club staff, they were pretty nice and helpful, and I really liked the "laid-backness" of that place.


I also got a few killer scenery shots...


With about only two hours to set up, here's the final look of the decor, not bad eh for an amateur decorator, lol...

And then there was the food, man, it was hella delish...

So this wraps up quite the adventure of three anniversary parties in three different states.  It was hella good times, and each of the three parties had its own flav which I'm very honored to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment