Saturday, July 20, 2013

HaynMade hits the states part 2, Day 11...

The following morning,

After some quick morning grub cooked by my San Diego buddies, I cruised on over to Mission Beach and snapped a few pics.


After my little cruise I booked it back to the outskirts of town in San Diego.  I went to Old Town, a cool lil touristy spot where some of the "hired" peopz dress up ole skool style to get a feel of how things were way back when.  Also within that area there was a bunch of crafters n stuff to eat to get into the spirit of things.


Just up the street is one of the urban vinyl stores I've been following since my humble beginnings in collecting, at good old Gunzo.  This is the home of many of fig releases and Munny parties.  I was hella stoked to have stopped by and check things out in person.


The owner and store worker there are SUPER cool peopz.  I introduced myself as HaynMade, and when they did a quick Google search of who I was, they were all, "Whoa, you're major man!"  Lol.  We talked story about both the San Diego and Hawai'i life, and it was hella kick back.  If you're ever in the area, be sure to stop by.


After my daily adventure in the city I headed back into the Mission Beach area to meet up with my San Diego buddies for some din din, barbeque din din at Bubba's Smokehouse...mmm good.




No comments:

Post a Comment