Monday, November 10, 2014

HaynMade hits up Cali Day 4...

A day after DCon,

I was back at my buddy's place near Japan Town, and got to get my sleep in on.  After that was said and done I went on over to Japan Town to check out some of the stores and got some odds n ends to take back home.

That evening, my Cali gang went on over to my buddy's new place of occupation at Superba Food and Bread.  Many of you remember her from my last post http://haynmade.blogspot.com/2013/07/haynmade-hits-states-part-2-day-8.html (you're gonna haft scroll down).  Apparently a bunch of peopz like to get their grub on here, including Mr. Ted Danson.

But man, we got hooked up big time with some super awesome fresh produce very posh grub.  Up to bat first, this killer (off the menu) fig salad, mmm, yummy...

Then was this tomato-basil-caprese-ish heirloom tomato ricotta salad...

Avocado toast...

Yams...

Brussel sprouts...

Cauliflower (drool bomb)...

Then came our entrée dishes...
Burger...

Fresh snapper...

And my roasted chicked, mmmmm, bomb diggity...

Oh and let us not forget dessert...

The food was outstanding!  Just as awesome as the food was the crew at the restaurant where my buddy works.  They were all hella cool and hooked it up big time with some unreal tasting food.  We got a behind the scenes tour of the restaurant where we met up with the entire team from the manger, to the chefs, to the prep team, everyone.  So here's to all of you for one awesome dinner and evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment