Tuesday, November 25, 2014

California yet again? Day 2...

So we arrived Monday evening,

So came Tuesday morning, we were greeted with the next door neighbor's TP'd house, lol.  I was crackin' up at the sight.

And where did we head to?  Yep, you got it, good old Disneyland, yet again, lol...

We hit up all of our fav rides, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Thunder Rail Mountain.  

Over at California Adventure it was about Twilight Zone's Tower of Terror, The Little Mermaid ride, Goofy's Coaster, and California Screamin'.  

It was my first time riding California Screamin' and I was somehow convinced by my teen godson to go, I'm still trying to figure out how that happened.  Standing in line as we approached closer and closer to the starting gate of the ride, I could already feel my stomach turning upside down.  The worst sign of it all...right before we were to go on, a passenger from the set just before us literally spilled her guts onto the platform which the Disney cast members wiped up right away.  To top THAT off, came time for us to hop in our carts, where do they seat HaynMade?  Right in the very front next to my godson, lol.

How was the ride you may ask?  Not as bad as I thought it would be.  Okay, I'm lying it was as bad as I thought it would be.  With all of the twists, turns and drops, this 40 year old was screaming like a lil girl, lol.  But was it worth it?  Well, as I thought about it and remember how much happiness and laughter it brought to my godson as I screamed my head off, with my goddaughter right in back crackin' up and everyone in the cart practically rolling, yea, it was totally worth it.

After that was said and done, we walked back over to Disneyland to catch a glimpse of Fantasmic.  What a show that was, I haven't seen it in years.  But man, you gotta love all of the imagineering that takes place with all them creative heads to put one one spectacular show.

After the show was done, we all ended the evening with a two-time very wet and cold round of Splash Mountain, hehe, good times, good times...




No comments:

Post a Comment