Sunday, November 9, 2014

HaynMade hits up Cali Day 3...

Being that my first day at DCon I dropped a bunch of dead prez on paper,

Today was more about me photographing the booths, artists n stuff I thought was hella cool.  So here we go with more cool photos straight from DCon...

First up to bat, a closeup of a stem punk version of Gizmo Duck by Timbone.  I've seen a bunch of pics of this bad boy online, but nothing compares to seeing this amazing sculpt up close in person.  Friggen UNREAL!


Also by Timbone is this mechanical Mickey, again, the detail work is insane...

Right around the corner were the folks at Silent Stage Gallery.  Gotta love Woes' uncrowned Panda Prince figs in all of the color ways released thus far...

Oh and this too...


Along with Slick's version of Mickey with his most current and upcoming colorway releases...

And there's the insane sculpting skills of JRyu, got to see his mad sculpting skills up close and personal...


There were these insane pieces at DCon...


For you Huck and Coarsetoys fans...

For you 3A lovers...

For you Munny, MadL and Dunny lovers (by Jenn and Tony Bot).  Very cool peopz may I add...


On over to Grimsheep's stand where he had a bunch of peopz (including himself) hit up his new vinyl fig he came out with...

On over to the Hit Squad's table.  Jus' wanna throw it out there, they were all hella cool peopz...

Some soon to be released goodies from Luke Chueh...

Some insane pieces from Jason Limon.  I got to talk to both him and his wife during DCon, they were both very very nice people, what an honor...

Goodies at Spanky Stokes' display...

Insane pieces by Ardabus Rubber, unreal precision...

Martin Hsu's booth, another cool and artist to talk to...


One of my fav artists, MAD, I was hella stoked to finally meet him in person...

A cool closeup of another artist's booth...

If I remember correctly, James Ramos...

Colus, he was super duper cool to talk to...

Leecifer, amazing pieces to see in person...

I can't remember who did these pieces, but I thought they were pretty awesome sauce...

At the Circus Posterus table...

Giant Robot booth, with some cool customs...

More custom yummies...

Bad Juju's insane resin casting...

One-Eyed Girl's amazing work...

F+...

Booty Babes...

Some killer Lego displays...

Zombiemonkie's UNREAL Monster Dunny display...

I was so tempted to pick this up...

Monster dioramas, amazing detail work...

Giltstudios...

Right at the ending of day 2 of DCon, I had the honor of meeting Mr. JPK, what a hella cool guy he was (and amazingly talented too)...
































No comments:

Post a Comment