Thursday, November 13, 2014

HaynMade hits up Cali Day 7...

At the near end of my adventure,

For lunch we headed to I forget the name for some killer Italian food, friggen drool...

Bomb diggity tiramisu...

Then it was over to one of my most fav places on earth.  Man, you gotta love them for their artistic design and how they arrange all of their ish...

Then we headed on over to Torrence to visit a couple of my other good friends along with their awesome lil family.  But before seeing them we went over to good old Pop Monster...

After that we met up with my friends and their fan bam.  We caught up on some talk story and then it was dinner time at Honda's, mmm, it was hella good...

Whew, what a way to end one awesome week adventure with good times, good food and great memories!  Much thanks to all of my Cali friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment