Thursday, June 6, 2013

HaynMade hits the states Day 3...

So...,

After a nice long day n evening at Disneyland, we returned home and I helped my friend prepare some stuff for her folks' upcoming anniversary party.  I musta got an hour n a half of sleep or so, but woke up bright and early for yet another adventure, this time, heading out to Colorado.

So we checked in at Orange County Airport and off we went...

But before we did, I had to use the restroom and when I saw this I friggen cracked up...

In jus' about two hours time we landed in Denver International Airport.  

It's a pretty interesting setup there.  To get our bags we had to go in this subway thing.

And this cracked me up...

And then we had to head out n grab our car rental, and while doing so, yep, more hands, lol.  The first photo of my godson's grandmother's hand, the second of his grandfather's hand...

Colorado is a pretty interesting place, it's the first time I've traveled there.  There's lots of huge open farm lands, and every so often you'll see duplex and housing areas (many of which I'm sure were once farm lands).

After getting the car, we headed over to Olive Garden, mmmm good stuff...

After lunch we checked in n got a lil power nap...

And then headed on over to visit my goddaughter, a student at Colorado State University.  We got to chill in her apartment and I snapped away a whole bunch of pics cuz she has a whole lotta cool ish in there, like her lil indoor garden...


And a bunch of cool trinket stuff...

Her money jar cracked me up.  My goddaughter is known as the "mother hen" there (and like her mom and grandmother) she takes good care of people she cares about and can whip up some good local 808 food, which a lot of her friends crave.  So...because they were coming so often, she started up a food fund, haha, where people donate money OR, get this, doing chores at her crib, to get fed, I friggen love it!

After that we checked out the university campus (being the educator that I am) and checked out the college town nearby, where not only my goddaughter goes, but where her mom and her grandparents also graduated from...

While also on campus, I also got some killer flower photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment