Thursday, June 20, 2013

Anniversary party in the 808...

So many of you may remember,

The anniversary party I decorated in Colorado.  (http://haynmade.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-06-09T14:20:00-10:00&max-results=7)  Well this time was yet another anniversary party for the some dynamic duo, this time in the 808 and a brunch occasion.  My friend's mom really likes gardenias, so that was pretty much the theme for this particular shindig.



Whenever I do decor for peopz, I never do the same thing twice as far as the "look" of things goes.  Here's a few shots of this untrained creative head's work, not bad eh for an amateur, lol:


Whew, n there were lei, more lei and even more lei...


And this was the receiving area I set up as well...


And what's a party without good grub...


Good times, good times, another party I can mark in my book.  How's this, there's still one more anniversary party comin' up, so be sure to stay tuned for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment