Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HaynMade hits the states Day 2...

So after a nice chill evening at my friend's folks' place,

I grabbed my good ole camera bag for another day of adventure.

After some nice n killer breakfast grub we headed out to good ole Disneyland.  (For the record, this is my godson's plate, I like my eggs scrambeled, lol)...

We started off at California Adventure...

Upon getting there, you would think we'd start the day off nice n easy...NOT!  Our first ride was good ole Tower of Terror...

We got to check out some of the new attractions, including the new Cars town...

And ya, we hit up a bunch of other fun rides...

After hittin' up a bunch of rides at the California Adventure, we headed on over to Carthay Circle Restaurant.  

I must say it's one of the best dining service I've received in quite some time, the staff as hella attentive to our party.  The food was pretty good too...

This spicy duck wings pupu dish...

Double fried cheesy bread pupu dish thingy...

Thai udon noodle thingy...

Prawn scampi thingy...

A fancy shmancy burger...

And this rocky road brownie sundae thingy, complete with homemade marshmallow cream...

After that was said and done, we hit it on over to Disneyland, and rode a number of rides there, which took us well into the evening...

We then hurried on over to California Adventure to watch the World of Color show, you gotta see it, cool stuff...

We then hurried on through California Adventure and back again to Disneyland to catch some of our fav rides, but on my way over I got a peak at California Adventure's new club...

At the end of the evening we got our shopping on, I got a few things for my niece n nephew and snapped away at a bunch of pics...

And in true HaynMade fashion, my friend, godson n I pretty much shut the park down, lol...

And ya, we were literally the last car to leave the parking lot, good times, lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment