Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I made state finals for the science fair Uncle HaynMade Part 2...

So tonight was the awards ceremony,

For the state finals for the science fair here in the 808, which was held at the Hawai'i Convention Center.  As many of you remember, I guided my niece and her partner in getting their presentation board ready (http://haynmade.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-made-state-finals-for-science-fair.html), and tonight was the awards night for all of the entries.  In a nutshell, she didn't place, lol, but that's okay, I was still proud of her accomplishment, being that she made it that far, that's commendable in my books.  So as usual, I seized the moment to snap some pics for memory's sake.

My niece's board...

And some other entries in my niece's bracket...



Also at the state finals for the science fair, there was an art competition for next year's science fair information booklet cover.  I must say, these kids have some ridiculous talent, you'll see what I mean.

1st place winner...

3rd place winner...

Honorable mention...

Another entry...

After the awards ceremony the family went to have some dinner together to celebrate my niece's accomplishment, so we head on over to Ricado's for some killer Italian food.

Two words...shrimp piccata...

No comments:

Post a Comment