Thursday, March 17, 2011

Like Liqui, like ice...

Like Liqui, like ice,

That's what comes to mind when I look at this beauty.  This was a special commission piece from Mr. ESC himself.  When I unwrapped her and saw her for the first time, my jaw dropped.  As I look at this beauty it's almost as though ESC tapped into his bag of magic and was able to capture the "icy look" of this uber rare piece.  This Liqui colorway, as ESC named her, comes from his line of Super Maria figs, which came in a number of colorways.  His Soopa Maria line came to an awesome close at the end of 2010, this design will be missed, but knowing Mr. ESC, he always has more goodness to come.

Much thanks to the powers that be (ya'll know who you are) for helping me land my hands on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment