Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Still alive and off to another adventure...Day 1...

Not sure if I even still have fans out there or not, lol,

But just letting you all know that I'm still alive and I'm doing okay.  Work has been keeping me super busy, and I finally got me in some vacation time off, yes!  This time around my adventures are centered around my niece, who is on her way to graduation.  Man, as I look back at things, not only am I feeling like an old fart, but time sure does go by at sonic speed.  I still have awesome memories of holding her for the first time, being there when she took her first steps, attended a number of school functions, etc. etc.  Like a lot of us uncles, she's the world to me.  Back to the story, I saved some of my funds to take her on a college campus visit with some true HaynMade adventures thrown in between.


We arrived at LAX, and I was pleasantly surprised at the new renovations they made.  Sadly I didn't take any photos of that so you jus' gotta see for yourself, lol.

We grabbed our car rental and our firs stop?  Good ole In-n-Out Burger.  I got me a complete order of a hamburger with the works, fries, a Coke and a chocolate shake...don't judge me, I'm vacay, lol.

After our lil meal we headed on over to my friend's folks' place, our humble abode for the next few days.  I hooked my friend's folks with some of their local favorite snacks, a token of my thanks for their hospitality.  We called it a night, for there was an adventure waiting for us the following morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment