Monday, July 27, 2015

Still alive and off to another adventure...Day 6...

So Day 6 was our rest day from the college touring action,

So we got to sleep in and after dropping off my car rental, I met up with my super good Cali friends and we headed on over to Laguna.  Our mission?  To check out Pageant of the Masters.  If you've been following my blog, you'll know that I went before, this time I wanted my niece to enjoy the opportunity.  Before going to that we went to the Sawdust Festival, a nearby event which highlights the talents of local artists.


After checkin that out, we went on over the the Laguna town area to check out some of the shops...

And then it was time to eat, so we headed on ove to Big Fish Tavern...

Then it was time to head on over to Pageant of the Masters.  Before entering the amphitheater, we checked out more (expensive) beautiful art...

 These vases were my absolute fav...                                 

 Then it was time for the show, which is hella cool.  They use real people to create paintings and statues.  These pics below aren't mine because you can take any photos during the show.  But this year there was even King Kamehameha.  But with the staging and lighting they use, it looks super real...


After a splendid evening we headed on over to Tatsu Ramen for some late night goodness, yumz...




No comments:

Post a Comment