Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Still alive and off to another adventure...Day 8...

The college adventures continues on Day 8 with my good friend and the niece,

First off, we grab us some acai bowls from Live Right Acai, hella good stuff.  Check out all of that granola they put, dammmmn...

And then we were off to USC...

As you can see lots of red brick, hmm I wonder why, lol...

Even red and yellow flowers, lol...


This building was amazing...



Something about this statue that called to me...


The buildings on campus are just beautiful, check out the School of Cinema Arts...

Look closely, see any names you recognize?


And then we went to the sports hall where they have their sports accomplishments on display...


Oh?

And every more amazing architecture...

You don't see this everyday...

I thought this was kinda cool for some reason...

I thought this was cool too...

Mr. Neil Armstrong...

Then we had some lunch at Soup Plantation...

After lunch we headed on over to Loloya Marymount...

And then it was California Institute of Technology aka Caltech...

Aww, a pretty little butterfly...

As you can see Caltech has a number of different kinds of buildings...

After Caltech was done we went on over to Cinemark Theatre for Antman...

Got me some pulled pork sandwiches while I watched my movie...

And at the end of the evening we went for ramen at Shin Sen Gumi Hakata Ramen, well the ladies had ramen, I had a beef bowl because I was still full from lunch, but this fried tofu dish below was off the hook...


No comments:

Post a Comment