Friday, July 31, 2015

Still alive and off to another adventure...Day 10...

Day 10, we slept in, kinda, lol.  My friend let me drive her car while she was at work.  So the niece and I headed on over to iPic Theater.  If you've been following my blog, you know I went there before and had a blast.  (http://haynmade.blogspot.com/search/label/IPic%20Theater)  This time I wanted the niece to experience it.  And yup, they delivered yet again, this time we watched Pixels.

For pupu we had asian salad wraps...

Spicy ahi on crispy rice...

String bean tempura...

I also got me a French onion dip sandwich and popcorn, but couldn't take pics because the movie started, oh well, lol.

Saw this on the streets, cool stuff...


After the movie was done we all met up with my Cali buddies and we headed on to Moodaepo for some unreal Korean food.  This place was off the hook!  For about $30 it was all you can cook n eat Korean food in a  Koren club-like atmosphere with tv screens with k-pop music and techno-ish/trap-ish mixes, hella good times...

And as if THAT wasn't enough, we went to Milk to get our dessert on...

I so wanted an ice cream sandwich, but couldn't handle to eat one, so I settled for a scoop of chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone...

While my friend had her an ice cream sandwich complete with macaroon cookies to complete the sandwich...


No comments:

Post a Comment