Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scribe project #5...

And yet another project Scribe conquers,

This one takes Scribe two days to complete, but the work is jus' hella unreal.  On Friday I was there for just a bit to say what's up to Scribe and Lofa who were talkin' n jokin' with each other as Scribe was hitting up the wall at Fresh Cafe, and I had to head to work.  On Saturday, I met up with Scribe again as he finished off his Fresh Cafe wall and we got to talk story n stuff, good times...

Look at how unreal this sketch is, crazy...

Take a step back and admire the pure beauty...

I love this shot...

This photo cracks me up...

And there's bees...

Another one of my fav shots...

I loves this photo too...

Another killer shot I was able to capture...

And there was this red nose pitbull, who was closeby checkin' out Scribe do his magic (or waitin' to get a chomp at him)...

And here's the completed goodness, crazy, simply crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment