Friday, January 27, 2012

Scribe project #4...

Scribe is beast,

He and Alisa made an appearance at "Eat the Street" over in Kaka'ako, which is a foodie event complete with food trucks and other visual and auditory goodies.  

There were opportunities for merch purchases including Scribe's blind box "Resounding the Field" figs...

Alisa also brought some plush goodies for purchase, and if you take a look, Scribe also brought along his Hawaii only colorway of his Octopus resin n handpainted fig...

Lightsleepers featured Scribe's shirts that were also available for purchase...

While he was there, Scribe hit up some canvas and did this awesome fish...

And then there were food trucks, and lots of 'em.  My partner in crime, Zonr grabbed some malasadas for Mr. and Mrs. Ross...

I was just too hot to eat, but Zonr got him a pulled pork sandwich...

Zonr, Scribe and Alisa then headed on over and got them a malasada burger, pretty funky stuff if you ask me, but they all ate it, lol...

And then there were some killer shots that I got...

These kids jus' looked hella cool to me...

As the sun dropped, the masses came and it got cooler, thank goodness, cuz my back was soaked, lol...

And look who made an appearance, good ole Angry Woebots...

And I jus' totally dig this shot of Scribe...

No comments:

Post a Comment