Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Piggin out big time...

So along with my Saturday adventure of attending a game show and a graff battle,

I was piggin out big time, lol.  After the game show was done, I met up with my friends and chow downed at CPK, with some artichoke dip, guacamole dip, hummus dip and shrimp and chicken pesto pasta, and I was super full after that...well, temporarily full, haha.

So if you're following my trails closely, after the game show, I hit it on over to the graff battle, and after we left that, we met up with some friends for an early dinner before heading on out to a dance concert.

So ya, we headed on out to 12th Avenue grill and all I gotta say is, hot diggity.  My friend and I ordered the pork chops that they have there, another guy got a seafood dish, which looked super yummy, another girl had, gnudi dumplings and then another two people had their famous mac n cheese.

Before...

After...

(Fyi, the reason why I'm showing off both plates is because I helped polish off my friend's plate too, haha.)

And then for dessert I had these chocolate beignets and Tahitian vanilla bean gelato, oh man, it was friggen beauty in my mouth, hahahaha.

Before...

After...

I gotta put it out there that 12th Avenue Grill did an awesome job of hosting us.  They had to reconfigure their restaurant's seating to accommodate our party of six.  When we got there, we had a superb awesome waiter, and their staff was really good about keeping our water glasses full (a little personal pet peeve of mine that's also how good of a tip one gets, lol) and everyone was super friendly there.

So after we headed on over to Dance Central's (where I too shake my booty) concert, being that I got a buncha tickets for doing the music videos and video mixes for their show.  It was super hard to stay up, being that my bootay was super full, but it was a pretty good concert.  After that, as if all of that food wasn't enough, we headed on over to Frostcity after the performance was over hahaha.  But ya, if you ever want some good "semi-poshy" food, be sure to check out 12th City Grill at http://www.12thavegrill.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment