Friday, September 2, 2011

A day for Huck...

It was a day for Huck,

Along with the Swatch and Kidrobot figure and watch collab release, also yesterday was the release of Huck Gee's "Gold Life" mini Dunny series.  Here in the 808, Prototype was the only place that released these bad boys, and split their order in half and released them at the same time at their Ala Moana and Pearlridge store locations.  A bunch of the 808 heads like Missan and Fox headed to the Pearlridge store location, and Zonrboy, MakiMaki and I booked it for the Ala Moana Store location.  As always it's cool to talk about figs while we're waiting in the line.

I purchased me a case along with the two-pack of Huck Gee's Dunny goodness.  Came time for me to open my treasure box, I was pretty pleased with what I got, which was pretty much everything but the Rifleman chase and the red samurai.  I must admit, I really liked some of the special sculpts, acessories and varied characters for this release.  I was up late at night configuring my Huck setup and puttin 'em all together like one big happy family.


No comments:

Post a Comment