Monday, August 5, 2013

The urban world begins to mix up with the professional world...

So while I was on vacation,

I got word from one of my friends that she was attending an education conference to listen to my boss speak on some of the initiatives that I'm a part of.  While she was sitting there, this guy sat next to her.  With me giving her some intro level 411 on the urban scene, she quickly recognized the person sitting next to her.  It was good ole Estria, a very well-respected graff artist (Native Hawaiian I may add, lol) here in the 808 and beyond.  I've done a few posts on the guy.

Anyhow, long story short, Estria was really inspired with what my boss had to say, he ended up emailing my boss.  My boss forwarded me Estria's email to follow up with him on things.  I revealed my alter ego as HaynMade and he tripped out, lol.

We met up at his studio to discuss some "back burner" opportunities, that I choose to not disclose as of yet. (So stay tuned kiddies, lol.)  Outside of the studio I took some quick shots...

But while I met up with him, he showed me some of his studios work, along with some work he and his partner in crime Prime put together for an upcoming art show.  Unreal stuff...the photos do no justice what so ever, much due to the fact that there's a lot of color slammed on these pieces.

See the two faces?

So friggen unreal...

Check out the blasts of color, unreal...


No comments:

Post a Comment