Friday, December 24, 2010

Hawaii Bowl advencha...

So today we hit it to the Aloha Stadium,

For some Hawaii Bowl advencha, UH against Tulsa.  A whole mafia of us went, my friends, their kids and my friend's brother and his family.  I haven't been to a UH game in awhile, my friends insisted that I go with 'em, lol.  Daaaaaang, it was hella hot!  I kid you not, when I sat in the stands, I stayed as still as possible, cuz my back was drippin'.  But all in all, it was hella fun to be amongst the fans even though we lost.

At one point of the game, I had a pretty nervous moment.  This drunk dude came by all obnox high fivin' peopz and what not.  I got nervous as he got closer to my friend and his brother.  The thing about them two is, they're super quiet, and the last thing you wanna do is piss 'em off.  There are many of stories where they knock out obnox dudes when they cross paths.  But thank goodness, it was all g, no conflicts, haha.  But ya, I got some killer picz...

 Near the entrance gate...
Brid's eye view of the half time dancers...
 Mountains backdrop...
The aliens are landing...
Watch yo step...

No comments:

Post a Comment