Friday, December 31, 2010

Bringin' in the new year with a Zumba sesh...

So one of my good ole college buddies,

Gave me a ring, asking me if I wanted to bring in the new year with a Zumba sesh this morning.  With me always being up n up on a new challenge I accepted her offer.  So my friend picked me up in her spankin' new Honda Pilot (beautious) and I went all ready and rev'd up to jam for my first ever Zumba class. 

When I got there, it was 95% women, lol, and I must say, there were some beautiful ladies there, damn!  And when I saw the instructor, I was like, double damn! 

So anyways, with my hip hop background I thought I'd be able to kick some royal Zumba rump...BIG NEGATIVE!  That instructor worked me over like no tomorrow with a steady workout that worked every inch of my bod, arms, back, legs, rump, you name it, we did it.  She was hella good, and very positive and motivating, which is what I liked best. 

My friend cracked the hell up as I did my impromptu hip hop in between some of the moves.  After our sesh, we hit it to Jamba, my friend got some yogurt granola thing and me, my fav, Razzmatazz (no bananas sub straw).  But ya, for those of you who haven't done Zumba before, you gotta try it jus' to say you did it, and for those of you folks who do Zumba, major props, cuz I know I'm gonna feel it tomorrow, haha.  Happy New Year peopz!

No comments:

Post a Comment