Saturday, March 16, 2013

Killer Hau'ula rental...

For good ole work,

As many of you know, I work with Hawaiian students and part of the mission of my work is to really provide them with an array of opportunities so that they can get inspired and aspired to pursue their educational and career goals for the future.  My passion is to give them those opportunities that they may never get in school and/or at home.  By doing so, in all of the data and reports that I do for my job, it shows that by doing so, many of my students end up with well off futures in their education, careers and even in their future families.

For this particular get together for work, the group of students that I work with were doing research on the marine debris situation in Japan and how that may potentially affect the environment here in Hawai'i.  Throughout the year, my students have been working quite hard and I felt the need to continue our work but in an environment that would not only support that but at a place where they could also unwind and enjoy each other's company.

So nearly by accident, I found an awesome vacation rental in Hau'ula.  It's a very quaint two, two story houser, with a number of perks.  Here's some photos, do note, not all of these photos were taken by me.

But it was the perfect place for my group, we were able to relax a little and also get down to work in preparation for my students' science presentations for their families and some of the University of Hawai'i at Manoa presenters.

For more information on renting this Hau'ula home for your family, wedding, parties, etc., feel free to click on this link: http://www.flipkey.com/hauula-vacation-rentals/p363541/

Main house...

Main house entrance...

Stairway from main entrance to living room area...

Main house living room area...

Main house kitchen...

Main house stairway to loft...

Main house loft...

Main house master bedroom with theatre and surround sound...

Main house master bedroom bathroom...

Main house guest bedroom #1...


Main house guest bedroom #2...

Outdoor pool and jacuzzi #1...

Outdoor volleyball court...

Outdoor jacuzzi #2...

Back yard area with trampoline...

Guest house...

Guest house master bedroom with big flatscreen tv with surround sound...

Guest house upstairs bedroom...



No comments:

Post a Comment