Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dinner at Mom's...

Good times,

My brother, his wife, and my nephew headed over to my mom's and stepdad's place for some good home cooked dinner.  While dinner was gettin' put on the table, my nephew and I busted out the toys n played away, yups I'm a big kid n proud of it, haha.

As usual she had the table all set up "Martha style" lol, with the full works, bustin' out her appleware Franciscan plates, cloth napkins, you know how it goes.

And man, there was the full spread of food, I starved myself the entire day for this goodness, lol, and hell ya it was worth the all day wait.

You can't go wrong, baked ham, scalloped potatoes, that tomato, basil, mozzarella balsamic vinegar thingy, potato salad, rice n sauté shrimp...mmm...oh so yummy.

I even got a lil play time with my mom's dogs Izzy and Pili, they crack me up.  They were also the floor vacuums for any food that accidentally dropped on the floor.

And you know dinner wouldn't be complete without dessert.  It's all about the coffee and cookies-n-cream ice cream, chocolate syrup and pound cake, hot damn, that was good stuff.

After dinner we watched a couple of movies, and yup my mom read my nephew a story, true granny style, lol.

Gotta love being with the fam bam, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment