Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter adventure...

Man,

I've been spending Easter with some very good friends of mine for years now.  And year after year there's always great company and great food.  I brought along my sister in law and my nephew and we spent the day there.

No, these aren't my toes, but my good friend did get into the sprit, she's crazy like that, lol.

We colored eggs, it was quite nice returning to my inner kid (which I never really lost, lol)...

And in true fashion, there was food, more food and even more food...

And yup yup, there was an Easter egg hunt, complete with money filled golden eggs...

And my friend REALLY gets into Easter, being the big hearted person that she is she hooked all of the kiddes (including me, lol) with Easter goodies...

Took a couple of pics of my nephew's new rides...

So I gotta hand it off to my friend for another great Eday, much aloha T n J!

No comments:

Post a Comment