Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wardrobe malfunction at Street Jamz Werkout...

So my instructor asked me to sub for her,

At Street Jamz Werkout, being that she had a conference to go to up in Chicago, so I happily obliged.  So I guess I got a little too into it during one of the routine and riiiiiiiiiiip there went my camou pants.  All guys have gone through this in some moment of their life, ripped surf shorts, ripped jeans, ripped Dickies (which I personally witnessed), etc., etc.  But what makes it all hilarious is that "Oh shnap" reaction we all get when we do rip our shorts/pants, lol.
 
Anyhow, Street Jamz Werkout is hella fun, it's hip hop fitness with repetitive routines and one killer workout.  For more 411 on what it is and what the Street Jamz Werkout crew is up to, check out their blog at: http://streetjamzwerkout.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment