Monday, June 13, 2011

Kung Hue II...

Fellow collector and 808 artist Edge,

Asked if I could push some 411 for him for their upcoming show "Kung Hue II."  Being that I'm all about pushing our local talent, I told 'em "Ya man, for sure." and here you all go with some 411.


"Kung Hue II" will be taking place at Prototype (another bunch of my buddies and fellow arts advocates) Ala Moana on June 15, from 6:00-9:00pm. You know it's gonna be killer, complete with live painting from the very talented duo.  If possible, I'm gonna try and stop by myself and show some support.

For those of you unfamiliar with Dodge's work, he has a pretty sick and diverse style, where it seems as though he's tapped into the dream world to come up with his unreal work.



As for Edge, he too has a wicked style to his work, and more commonly he paints chics, usually with a cynical or underlying tone to his work. 


Much props again to Prototype for supporting our 808 talent, and again go down and check it out on the 15th of June and for you lategoers, I'm sure their pieces will be up for the remainder of the month, so again, checks it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment