Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy VDay peopz...

Happy VDay peopz!,

Man, it's been awhile since I've posted anything with more than a sentence.  It's been a crazy past several weeks with work, crazy man, crazy.  I've been hitting the sites that I often frequent to see what's been going on or droppin' a really quick post as a temporary escape from the madness.

Anyhow, today, I met up with some good friends of mine for a VDay celebration.  Today we hit up The Willow's, a local place to eat, mainly for their buffet.  Man, I'm so hella full, there was all kinds of food, from Japanese, to American to Hawaiian food.  It really made it difficult for me to go to work after, feeling all full to the brim. 

The first round was salad, which I made myself a caesar and somen combo.  Round two I hit up the mochiko chicken, round three was the Hawaiian food and the final round was dessert, complete with icecream, cheesecake, brownies and tiramisu...damn, I so super full.

But beyond the food, it was nice to sit with a group of people I respect talking stories and sharing laughs.  So ya, for all of you out there may it be that special someone, a close friend or a family relative or few, give 'em a hug and let 'em know how much you appreciate having them in your life.

Happy VDay peopz!

No comments:

Post a Comment