Friday, February 3, 2012

Lunch with mom...

So my mom gave me a ring,

And asked if I wanted to go n have lunch with her.  Being the food consuming person that I am, I happily obliged.  So we both got our grub on at Stage, a restaurant located in the Inspiration Furniture building, located in the Honolulu area, close to Ala Moana Shopping Center. 


For my appetizer, I chowed down on some poke (raw fish with seasonings)...

Along with some calamari, lol, I told you I like to eat...

My mom n I shared a salad...

And for my meal I got me salmon on soba noodles, mmm, good stuff, n check out all of those vibrant colors...

And then there was dessert, my mom had a panna cotta (custard) dish...

And I had me a brownie ala mode, hot damn that was super good...

Man, everything was good, even the water, hahahaha...


I gotta give it to my mom though, what a nice time I had with her, good food along with good convo.  Can't for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment