Saturday, October 8, 2011

Creativity runs through our veins...

Creativity runs through our veins,

Many of you remember my niece, my partner in crime.  (http://haynmade.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-to-lax-lil.html)  Well my sis texted me today with a pic that my niece (her daughter) took of her mom.  Like her uncle (haha, you know I had to throw that in there), she too is a creative head and loves the arts, from performing in plays to photography.  And how's dem apples, she's still in her early teens! 

I'm hella curious to see what lies ahead for her in the future, but until then, you gotta check out this killer pic she took, it's friggen unreal.  At a young age she has a natural eye for capturing light, composition and focal positioning when it comes to photography.  That's what you call some artistic DNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment